Woodside Animal Hospital is your source for skilled veterinary care in Royal Oak! From vaccinations to surgery, emergency care to spaying and neutering, we provide all the care that your pet needs in order to be happy, healthy and long-lived. We provide medical services for pets of all kinds. Dogs, cats, ferrets, turtles, rabbits, pocket pets and a range of exotic animals can all be seen at our veterinary clinic.
Providing a Range of Services to Pets of Royal Oak
At Woodside Animal Hospital, we provide a number of services for our patients. It’s our goal to provide all the veterinary care that your animal needs from birth through end of life, so your pet can always get the treatment he or she needs from a trusted veterinarian.
- Vaccinations. We provide vaccinations to help pets avoid dangerous illnesses and deadly diseases. Vaccinations are also important for public safety and can help pets live longer, healthier lives.
- Dental care. We provide dental care for pets to prevent tooth and gum infections. If your pet’s tooth becomes infected, we’ll perform extractions or administer a filling as needed.
- Spaying and neutering. Our spaying and neutering services can help prevent unwanted pet pregnancies and can also reduce your pet’s risk for certain deadly medical conditions later in life.
- Nutrition counseling. Pet obesity is rampant among domesticated pets, but our nutrition counseling can help your pet stay at a healthy weight.
- Flea and tick prevention. Fleas and ticks can spread diseases and reduce your pet’s quality of life. Our flea and tick prevention services can help your pet stay healthy.
- Physical exams. We administer physical exams to pets to catch illnesses when they’re in their early stages.
Contact Woodside Animal Hospital
Woodside Animal Hospital is your pet’s source for vet care in Royal Oak! We help pets recover from injuries and illnesses. For veterinary services in Birmingham, Ferndale, Detroit, Troy and Royal Oak, contact Woodside Animal Hospital today at 248-545-6630.